Manager, Corporate Governance
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
- Can you not only understand and analyze complex workflow issues but also explain them to those around you?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Manager, Corporate Governance to assist Altisource in the coordination of corporate structure initiatives, formations, dissolutions and restructurings
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Implement, maintain, and improve corporate governance processes, from request intake, prioritization and status tracking and business unit coordination and communication-You have to know this business inside and out!
- Organize meetings of the Board of Directors of the Company’s U.S. based subsidiaries, including drafting agendas, resolutions, cover memos and minutes; collecting presentations; creating electronic meeting books in board portal software for distribution to meeting participants
- Manage board and committee meeting distributions; prepare and coordinate onboarding materials and training
- Domestic subsidiary management including maintaining corporate minute books; preparing, processing and maintaining regulatory filings (i.e. state qualification filings); and maintaining web-based corporate records
- Coordinating the preparation of corporate documents/materials, including documents required to form corporations, amendments, withdrawals, mergers and dissolutions of corporations
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in corporate governance and corporate law and/or a paralegal background
- Capable of contributing strongly within her/his area of responsibility and to overall team goals
- Self-starter, with strong individual and project management skills and experience, able to work well both independently and in a team environment-We have a fast paced environment here!
- Previous exposure to working with senior executives
BLOW US AWAY IF IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN...
- Implement intake process for governance requests and establish SLAs
- Establish effective tracking and reporting of governance requests and adherence to SLAs
- Act as primary point of contact for business units, support functions and Executive management to coordinate governance requests-You will be the go-to person to contact!
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top