ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
- Can you not only understand and analyze complex workflow issues, but also explain them to those around you?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to help Altisource facilitate multiple compliance assessments for various business units including Investability and Owners.com Loans.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Serve as advisor to lines of business, providing direction regarding consumer compliance matters and the overall Compliance Management System (“CMS”)
- Maintain a matrix of applicable laws; ensure proper usage of the matrix and adherence to the requirements documented within the matrix
- Design controls to evidence compliance with regulations and client requirements. Monitor, review and approve marketing programs, ad copy, Internet website content, and all other materials submitted to compliance for review
- Support management in developing audit and examination responses and ensure corrective actions are effective at preventing recurrence
- Develop compliance test plans to evaluate the operational effectiveness of the organization's regulatory and contractual compliance controls
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Auditing, Banking, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Law; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Amazing experience using Westlaw, AllRegs and CounselorLaw to perform legal research
- Very strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility, as well as the ability to multi-task and work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient working knowledge of Consumer and/or Residential Mortgage Lending, including extensive knowledge of the regulatory requirements
BLOW US AWAY IF IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN...
- Maintain legal and regulatory tracker to ensure that business units comply with applicable laws and regulations when implementing business unit strategy
- Report monthly compliance metrics timely and accurately. Provide effective analysis of key trends and exceptions to senior management
- Review and evaluate the impacts of new and revised rules and regulations. Implement or direct the implementation of effective controls relating to new or revised regulations
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top