Manager, Business Development
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Are you ready to take your inside sales management and operations experience to the next level and lead a growing business development team?
- Do you love to coach and mentor aspiring sales professionals to achieve awesomeness?
- Are you interested in disrupting an entire industry with technology and world-class relationship building?
If so, Owners.com, a division of Altisource, would love to hear from you! We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and passionate Manager, Business Development to help us establish and manage KPI’s, build out business development best practices, coach and mentor business development representatives, and establish a culture of continuous growth, fun, hard work, and success. Be prepared to take on an exciting and rewarding challenge!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and mentor a team of 15+ high-volume inside business development professionals
- Improve upon the business development strategy by establishing effective pitching, overseeing metrics and reporting, implementing effective coaching and mentoring processes, and providing team structure and focus
- Build out and track KPI’s, establish consistent reporting processes, and implement a standards of excellence protocol to recognize high performers and coach low performers
- Pair with marketing resources to create additional engagement strategies that promotes Owners.com services and technology to real-estate agents throughout the nation
What skills are required:
- Prior and proven experience managing the growth and operations of a high-performing inside sales and/or business development team, preferably in the software industry
- Excellent knowledge in data-driven sales processes, KPI measurement, CRM best practices, and hands-on coaching strategies based on data collected
- Ability to forecast sales growth and rally the team to hit aggressive sales goals
- High IQ, EQ, and Learning Agility - We value passion, tenacity, and creativity over the specific degree/school on your resume
- Experience building out sales teams, KPI's, and sales training from the ground up
- Knowledge in social selling and unconventional lead generation methods
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential; if you go above and beyond you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities (anything including baseball games, happy hours, bowling, and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top