ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
· Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
· Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
· Do you enjoy 'owning' your role and traveling between properties up to 80% of the time?
· Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Leasing Agent to will report to the Property Manager and be responsible for converting leads generated from marketing activities into fully executed leases.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage incoming leases to include the coordination of showings, follow-up with showing agent, and updating the contact management system
- Market our rental listings through open houses and individual showings with prospects
- Coordinate and schedule lease application and lease signing - you're the expert!
- Execute new lease agreement, and conduct move-in origination
- Manage co-op broker commissions, including listing properties to the MLS, as well as facilitating calls and showings
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience listing multi-family or single-family homes
- Proven skills in managing leases for a high volume of properties
- Ability to work independently and interact with a variety of individuals
- Availability to travel up to 80% of the time
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
· Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top