Lead Engineer, J2EE
- 8-10 Years of experience in J2EE and Open Source technologies
- Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging J2EE applications which includes (including Core Java, Spring, Hibernate ,REST, WebServices, RabbitMQ, Activiti, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Design Patterns, XML technologies- Mandatory ,( Groovy, Scala, UML - Optional)
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Prior product development experience is a plus
- Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in previous engagements is a plus
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision and good communication skills.
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
- Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability.
- Design and develop enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE, XML and Database related technologies.
- Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
- Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Develop strong expertise in at least one more modules within the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top