ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
- Can you not only understand and analyze complex workflow issues, but also explain them to those around you?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Jurist, Corporate to help the Altisource Law department in the coordination of corporate structure initiatives, formations, dissolutions and restructurings
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Coordinate the implementation of corporate structure initiatives, including entity formations, dissolutions and restructurings, including liaising with notaries, law firms and banks-We have a fast-paced environment
- Prepare board meeting materials and organization of quarterly board and annual shareholder meetings
- Ensure all records and statutory registers (RCS) are properly maintained for the parent company and Luxembourg subsidiaries
- Work cross-functionally with partners in Finance, Risk Management, Internal Audit and other areas on compliance with internal policies
- Prepare corporate resolutions, board minutes and similar corporate governance documents
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- The ability to work effectively and professionally under time deadlines and pressures
- At least five years of experience in corporate governance and corporate law; knowledge of Luxembourg corporate law would be an advantage
- The skills to be a self-starter, with strong individual and project management talents and experience, able to work well both independently and in a team environment-We want you to be a leader!
- Previous exposure to working with senior executives
BLOW US AWAY IF IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN...
- Coordinate the organization of the quarterly public entity board meetings with complete autonomy -We know it’s a lot but we know you can handle it!
- Implement an effective tracking mechanism with respect to Luxembourg governance requests
- Implement and manage the Luxembourg corporate governance calendar, to include all internal and external requirements applicable to Luxembourg entities
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top