IT Project Manager
Are you ready for an exciting career at Mortgage Builder?
- Do you have extensive IT Project Management experience with a focus on security/infrastructure?
- Are you extremely detail-oriented and well versed in project tracking software?
- Do you enjoy working in collaborative, technical, startup-like work environments?
If so, Mortgage Builder, an Altisource division, would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource®, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated IT Project Manager to join our exciting and rapidly-growing startup-like team to help take our organization to the next level of awesome. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures small to enterprise clients close more loans for less while complying with industry regulations.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Responsible for overseeing, tracking, and documenting project for various internal IT, Security, and Compliance-related initiatives for Mortgage Builder including the implementation of a new network infrastructure, new routing infrastructure, and compliance audits
- Oversee and manage multiple external platform/product updates and deployments for new and existing end-clients throughout the US
- Build out a company-wide project tracking dashboard and hold regular Scrum meetings to delegate tasks and inform the internal Mortgage Builder team on updates/incoming deadlines
- Track, manage, and update SSL Certificates for the company
- Coordinate directly with technical teams to track project process, run sprint meetings, and intake new projects as needed
- Extensive IT Project Management experience with an expertise in IT Infrastructure and/or Security
- Prior experience managing technical projects and tasks using MS Project, JIRA, and Confluence
- PMP Certification is required, PMP+ preferred
- Experience in Agile IT environments required, CSM certification highly preferred
120 DAY GOALS:
- Successfully complete the FSAE16 Audit
- Implementation of JIRA – build out an efficient organized workflow with JIRA
- Identify all 2017-2018 projects, build out a task-tracking dashboard, and present the project road map to senior managements
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top