ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
· Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
· Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
· Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst to help the Rental Property Management team drive revenue through generating residential purchases through the Renovation and Property Management teams.
- Analyze potential acquisitions using the tools and resources provided by the company- You are the pioneer!
- Determine market rent and valuations for properties across the country
- Estimate renovation needs for acquisitions targets
- Make investment decisions based upon underwriting criteria
- Follow and exceed corporate standards and key performance metrics-We want you to lead from the front!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales with a financial services or real estate organization preferred
- Experience in the financial services, mortgage banking, or real estate industries
- Expertise in using sales automation tools and MSO apps (ability to demonstrate competency with basic excel functions and formulas)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Learn the systems and methodology used to evaluate homes for ASPS clients and start applying to purchases-We know it’s a lot but we know you can do it!
- Make definitive decisions based on the client’s methodology and goals
- Understand and use negotiating tactics to maximize results, driving individual goals
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
· Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top