ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT MORTGAGE BUILDER?
- Are you passionate about working with both technology and end-clients?
- Do you have a strong background with and knowledge of mortgage products?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability, and performance are rewarded?
If so, Mortgage Builder, an Altisource division, would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource®, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated Implementation Coordinator to join our exciting and rapidly-growing startup-like team to help take our organization to the next level of awesome. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures small to enterprise clients close more loans for less while complying with industry regulations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Facilitate Mortgage Builder’s software implementation lifecycle for enterprise clients via project planning software and client relationship management skills
- Conduct in-depth software training and demonstrations with newly signed originations clients to ensure customer buy-in and understanding of Mortgage Builder’s product suite
- Advise clients on both Mortgage Builder software product and mortgage industry-related best practices for enterprise clients
- Conduct post go-live support and continued training for existing clients prior to transitioning account to the customer support team
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Must have prior mortgage industry experience with a broad knowledge of mortgage industry best practices and Loan Origination Systems (LOS)
- Strong organization and project tracking skills using MS Excel and other project tracking software
- Superb written and verbal customer service and relationship management skills
- Prior experience presenting to/training groups and/or senior company officials on software in the mortgage industry is a plus!
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account Erica
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top