Group Manager PMO
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in taking your career to the next level?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
The Project Management Office at Altisource is a central organization responsible for ensuring that software development projects and programs are executed successfully and in alignment with business goals.
The PMO Group Manager will be responsible for managing a team of project managers as well as a portfolio of projects/programs. This position will report up to the Director of Project Management. The Group Manager will be responsible for the performance of the team, and will need to recruit, train, coach, and develop the project managers. The PMO Group Manager will manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, oversee and ensure quality delivery of the team’s assigned projects. The PMO Group Manager will also be responsible for establishing and improving SDLC and project management processes to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Recruit, coach, and manage a team of Project Managers to support assigned portfolio needs
- Ensure projects are being managed and delivered successfully, within scope, schedule and budget and aligned with organizational process and governance framework
- Work closely with project managers to proactively help identify and mitigate potential issues or risks
- Work with distributed delivery teams to manage priorities and work streams
- Conduct quality control and review of project status and progress reports
- Collect, measure, report, and communicate projects’ progress with executive leadership and other stakeholders
- Drive the adoption, implementation, and improvement of project and program management methodology
- Serve as a subject matter expert on project management knowledge areas
- Experience managing a team of project managers, project management experience with proven experience in implementing major change initiatives
- Strong ability to hold self and others accountable to delivering results
- Proven decision-making capabilities and sound judgment, objectively evaluating pros, cons, trade-offs and alternatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Project Management and Agile certifications (e.g., PMI, Prince2, CSM) desirable
- Can successfully create and manage the quarterly project delivery roadmap for Ocwen REALSuite projects
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of status for all projects within your portfolio
- Complete a skills assessment of the team and create a plan to address areas of improvement
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top