Front Desk Receptionist
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Want to work where you get treated like an adult but have fun like a kid?
- Are you a natural helper who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you an expert in managing time and prioritizing commitments?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to foster a positive environment and ensure compliance within the Altisource Corporate Office. If you are someone you can turn a problem into an opportunity, this position is for you! We would love for you to join our growing team!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Welcome all guests at the office, inform local contacts of arrival and ensure that visitors are checked in through our visitor sign in process
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a positive, safe and friendly environment to visitors as well as employees
- Schedule and organize meetings, both in person and virtually, while being the point of contact for both external and internal sources
- Work with vendors and cross functionally to ensure office supplies, food and beverages, shipping and UPS are all correctly ordered and maintained while processing any necessary requests that arise from various departments
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Previous experience as a Receptionist and working within the Microsoft Office Suite, being very familiar with Outlook
- Excellent multitasking abilities, demonstrated through previous experience scheduling and confirming appointments
- Outstanding communication abilities with previous knowledge of the corporate environment
- An exemplary customer service record, making a good impression on anyone you meet in the office
BLOW US AWAY IF...
- You are comfortable with a combination of progressive strategic thinking and heavy tactical/roll-up-your-sleeves; this is a fast-paced culture with high standards of excellence
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top