• Preparation of monthly closing entries and accruals
• Establish proper records, approvals, documentation and audit trails for all transactions.
• Variance analysis, trend and commentaries on the Business results.
• Preparation of audit schedules and interfacing with the auditors during the financial audit process.
• Facilitate the internal audit/SOX cycles by providing information and support.
• Actively participate and run the activities related to Centre of Excellence (COEs)
• Support Company's other functions within the Finance umbrella, such as Financial Reporting, Tax, Treasury, FP&A, Internal Audit, Corp Strategy, Six Sigma, etc.
• Direct and participate in numerous special projects and process re-engineering efforts
• Reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Support internal customers by providing accurate information in a timely manner.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top