Field Services Manager (Chicago)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Manager, Construction, Field Services to help lead the Rental Property Management team and drive revenue through building portfolios of properties through the Renovation and Property Management teams.
- Inspect single family and multifamily residential assets and determine/recommend necessary repairs and renovations
- Provide detailed scope of work and accurate construction estimates for inspected assets signs, electronic Lockboxes and other tasks assigned by management
- Prepare and interpret bids and work item requests made by vendor, customer, and internal team members to ensure bid and work item consistency with intent of requestor
- Verify that bids are appropriate for work to be performed, determines repair activity to be performed, and the vendor to perform such repair
- Evaluate completed work submitted by vendors to ensure work quality, consistency against work requested, and turn-around-time for work performed. Re-inspect properties to verify vendor performance-We want you to be proud of your team’s work!
- Experience renovation and maintenance of single family residential properties, preferably for rental
- Proven skills to maintain a high rate of accuracy and productivity, as well as the ability to multitask and function under deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with high level of focus on detail. Strong proficiency with MS Office applications is mandatory
- Availability to travel up to 80% of the time with overnight stays
- Review bid and work orders provided by others and perform follow up as necessary to achieve desired turn-around time and quality performance metrics
- Ensure 100% of properties under renovation are completed by the scheduled date and within budget-We know it’s a lot but we know you can handle it!
- Perform quality control on completed bid and work items, provide input to creation of vendor scorecard to be utilized for future order assignments
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top