Escrow Officer - REO
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you ready for a critical role where you can participate in a true startup with the backing of a billion-dollar company?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for an Escrow Officer/Closer Specialist for Premium Title in our Ventura office.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO?
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of real estate transactions as per the guidelines set by management and the company, State regulatory bodies and/or the company Underwriter
- Confirm all Title and Escrow conditions are satisfied for closing
- Work with management to implement and maintain strategies which will help the company prevent title and escrow claims
- Provide clear and concise direction for processes handled offshore and onshore, closing assigned files within client approved closing date
- Support marketing efforts for the business by interacting effectively with clients, management and colleagues
WHAT ABOUT YOU? you have…
- A Escrow license and experience in escrow procedures, laws and regulations
- Experience in a fast-paced high volume title operation
- Experience closing assigned files within client approved closing date
- Expert proficiency with Excel
BLOW US AWAY IF YOU HAVE...
- Obtained a 98% or above rating on customer service surveys
- Maintain a 98% or above rating on all QA/QC escrow and settlement functions
- Closed assigned files within a seller approved closing date
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top