Enterprise Sales Executive
At Pointillist, we’re looking to fundamentally change the business of marketing. Our marketing intelligence platform allows marketing leaders to understand customer experiences across channels, programs, and over time.
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to join our early-stage, rapidly growing company. You’ll have the benefit of selling into the red-hot marketing analytics market with a leading edge, industry-disruptive product (see http://customerexperiencematrix.blogspot.com/2016/05/pointillist-journey-orchestration.html). And you’ll be joining a young, energetic team for whom the best ideas, individual initiative, and a team-first attitude are the values that drive success and fun. But we’re in it to win.
You’ll be expected to hit the ground running, know enterprise and solution selling cold, value working within a process and a data-driven approach, and be smart, persistent, and creative. You’re a hunter and a closer. You thrive with a number to hit, you’re on the phone breaking down barriers incessantly and consistently, you’ll travel as needed to close deals, and you want to make a lot of money. This is not for the faint of heart. We’re an early-stage company and you’ll succeed here if you can produce, selling one of the most innovative products on the market.
- Aggressively build sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and close business
- Operate effectively in a well-defined enterprise sales process, and be a key leader in its adoption and improvement
- Identify target companies in assigned segments, build company profiles, identify target individuals, and aggressively prospect sourcing your own leads
- Quarterback the direct sales strategy for your enterprise prospects and accounts, identifying key stakeholders, qualifying opportunities and obstacles, and building important relationships
- Work with marketing to optimize demand generation and MQL production and hand-off
- Experience selling technology solutions (preferably SaaS) to mid-size and large enterprises
- Comfortable selling at the executive level
- Strong presentation and closing skills, and ability to structure enterprise deals
- Demonstrated history of being a star performer
- Have the ability to master complex technical solutions and effectively simplify and demonstrate via web conference or in-person
- Have the temperament to be a customer advocate, trusted adviser, and ambassador for the company
- Experience selling marketing applications and analytics to marketing teams.
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top