Director of Customer Success
Pointillist is a rapidly growing provider of an innovative SaaS customer journey analytics platform. Pointillist enables marketers to connect the dots between customer interactions and business outcomes across channels, programs, and time. We make it easy for marketers to discover and optimize the experiences that matter to their customers and their company.
We ensure our customers are successful adopters of Pointillist through an onboarding and management process that is personalized, efficient, and agile. For us, customer success goes beyond managing an account; it’s about becoming an extension of our customers - closely understanding their aspirations and businesses challenges and helping them get what they need out of Pointillist.
- Develop, implement and manage a customer success program that is scalable and will become the basis of systematic and ongoing customer success efforts
- Mentor and build an internal team for scalable growth
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Drive customer advocacy, through references, case studies, and referrals.
- Own customer retention and influence growth of customer lifetime value
- Become an expert in Pointillist. You will be a power user who can leverage the full potential and capabilities of our platform
- Engage with customers on an individual level - understanding their businesses, reading between the lines to identify their pain-points, listening closely to understand their objectives, and ensuring they leverage Pointillist to achieve the necessary value
- Quickly build individual client personnel into Pointillist champions to evangelize Pointillist within their organizations
- Conduct virtual meetings, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions tailored to individual customer needs
- Work closely with the Solutions team to ensure that each customer is accessing a Pointillist instance that is configured to the needs and requirements of each customer
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Become our customers’ advocate here at Pointillist
- Have excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task across simultaneous programs.
- Comfort with fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments and a hunger for startup.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently through day-to-day, hands-on processes.
- Continuously collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure a successful customer journey.
- Proven ability to interact across multiple internal functions (Sales, Engineering, Prod Management, Operations & Support) to drive customers success objectives.
- Are a self-starter and a go-getter
- Think methodically, can plan and execute
- Are a passionate problem solver
- Have extensive customer facing experience in a high growth industry and preferably in a consultative role
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top