Desktop Support Specialist
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT MORTGAGE BUILDER?
If so, Mortgage Builder, an Altisource division, would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource®, is seeking motivated Desktop Support Specialist to join our exciting and rapidly-growing startup-like team to help take our organization to the next level of awesome. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures small to enterprise clients close more loans for less while complying with industry regulations.
What you get to do:
- Troubleshooting OS and Desktop issues in Windows 7 using GoToAssist as well as partnering with clients on Tier 2 proprietary software support
- Fixing and unlocking login credentials and accounts in Active Directory
- Troubleshooting laptop hardware and software on Dell laptops
- Performing server backups and performing light systems administration on Windows servers
- Tracking service tickets in Desk.com (SFDC)
The skills you bring:
- Prior experience troubleshooting Windows desktops and servers (Windows OS and MS Office applications) and imaging desktop/laptop machines in a mid-size environment or larger is required
- Experience tracking service tickets in Desk.com or a related ticketing system (TrackIt, Remedy, etc.)
- Strong background administrating Active Directory and light Windows Server administration
- Previous experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for network auditing, installations, and software updates highly preferred
- A+ certification highly preferred
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account Erica
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top