Data Scientist and Model Builder
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- You are passionate about solving problems that others said were too hard
- You’re happy applying off the shelf tools when they’re available, but you’re even happier rolling up your sleeves and doing it yourself.
- And more than anything, you love to turn ideas into reality!
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist and Model Builder for our Consumer Analytics division. Our mission is to transform entire industries. To do that, we need the best talent out there. The we build matter to millions of people and solve real world problems. These problems are complex and challenging, and we are building a team to tackle them. What we do today is impressive. What we do tomorrow will be groundbreaking.
- Help to conceive, build, and test new models and technologies using best in class tools and state of the art knowledge
- Create and deliver strategic quantitative solutions leveraging consumer behavior data, knowledge systems, and modeling techniques
- Build modeling solutions and create intellectual property leveraging concepts from statistics, optimization theory, econometrics, risk theory, and dynamic systems theory
- Contribute as an active team member to product management, development and delivery of enterprise modeling products and solutions
- Build solutions with real world impact, and help demonstrate that impact
- Extensive hands on experience working with models and large data sets using different modeling platforms, tools and languages.
- Quantitative analytics/financial services experience.
- Strong experience in R, Matlab, Python, or similar model scripting language
- Experience with data extraction tools (SQL, or others)
- Enhance machine learning approach to improve Rental and Sale AVM accuracy, including refinement of variable inputs, QA testing of data sources, improvement of missing data imputation approach, and estimation speed
- Support data extraction, index construction, and possible custom analysis for Marketing activities to develop and deploy data-driven marketing outputs
- Take over primary automation of our current machine learning framework development code base in order to streamline execution, accelerate model training, and enhance accuracy.
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top