Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative – NG
ARE YOU READY TO PUT YOUR SKILL TO WORK AT NATIONWIDE CREDIT INC (NCI) / ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic and fast-growing Team?
- Are you ready to be a member of a professional organization with unlimited potential for growth?
- Would you like to work for a company that is “A” rated by the Better Business Bureau with a proven history of stability and demonstrated results?
Nationwide Credit Inc is currently seeking highly motivated Customer Service Professionals to join our growing organization as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. We offer a cutting edge training program designed to equip our employees with the skills required for optimal success.
HOW ALTISOURCE WORKS FOR YOU:
Great Pay Plus Incentives
- Aggressive hourly pay.
- Performance-based contests.
- Employee recognition programs.
Full Benefit Package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Tax-free flexible medical spending account available.
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability.
- 401k plan.
- Opportunities for expanded role and development within multi-faceted organization
- Paid time off.
- Public transportation available.
- • To Be Willing to Operate as a Member of a Team
- • A High School Diploma or Equivalent (Associate’s Degree Preferred)
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Desire to Learn, Grow, and EXCEL
- Strong Computer and Phone Skills
- Partnering directly with customers to review, assess service accounts.
- Accurately documenting detailed account activity.
- Utilizing your exceptional communication skills to fulfill both client and customer goals. Adhering to State and Federal regulations pertaining to your job duties.
- Maintain average call handle time of 5 minutes and 46 seconds
- Maintain QA average of 90%
- Maintain attendance/ compliance average of 95%
- Maintain 92% schedule adherence
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top