Counsel, Servicer Related Services
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
- Can you not only understand and analyze complex workflow issues, but also explain them to those around you?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Counsel, Servicer Related Services to help Altisource provide legal advice and support to the Origination Solutions division. This division provides innovative products and services used by independent mortgage bankers, brokers, wholesalers and banks. The services include insurance and risk management services, mortgage origination and fulfillment, title and closing services, the Mortgage Builder® loan origination system and management of Lenders One®, the largest mortgage banking cooperative in the country, representing 18% of the US originations market.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Provide legal advice and support to the Servicer Solutions division. This division includes asset management services, residential property valuation, title and closing services, as well as default management services
- Assist with the review and preparation of RFP responses with major banks and servicers
- Monitor, evaluate and implement required changes in response to state and federal laws and regulations. Work with business units to respond to effectively implement required changes-You have to know this business inside and out!
- Participate in preparation of responses relating to legal and regulatory examinations and complaints
- Develop legal assessments, interpretations, recommendations and opinions on laws, policies and regulatory issues
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- An outstanding academic record and a minimum of 3-6 years of experience gained in a quality law firm and/or corporate setting-We want the best of the best!
- Relevant professional experience, including experience with RESPA and in real property transactions
- Juris Doctorate from a nationally recognized law school
- Strong transactional skills, including drafting and negotiating service agreements
BLOW US AWAY IF IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN....
- Create timely agreements supporting the deal flow process, including assisting with responses to RFPs, and strategic on boarding of new institutional customers
- Work with other Law and Compliance managers to build and deliver regulatory compliant programs and processes
- Develop training strategy and deliver training that decreases regulatory risk and operational errors-We want you to lead from the front!
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top