ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Are you interested in disrupting the real estate industry at a billion dollar company?
- Are you looking for a career in a department that treats you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid?
- Are you a trainer who is dynamic, able to build your own material and extra-tech savvy?
If so, nice to meet you; We are Owners.com! We are looking Trainers who are high energy and creative to onboard 10,000 new people we are hiring over the next three years!
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (Metro Atlanta) - no remote opportunities
Travel: Less than 20% domestic only OR 50-70% travel (we have multiple openings)
If you are a person who likes to say “I can’t do that” or “that’s not my job” – then you can stop reading. We are looking for a top-performing, people-focused individual to exceed our team’s expectations.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Create and facilitate both IN-PERSON and ONLINE instructor-led learning for a large team of real estate agents as well as sales/customer service teams
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs
- Improve the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the New Hire Training programs
- Create ongoing learning content and work with LMS team to build micro-learning and branch-learning programs
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Experience with facilitation and instructional design driven by adult educational/learning theory and practice
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate.)
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with trainees and hold audience’s attention during REMOTE training (web-based) and LIVE Trainings
Topics to Train Include
- Onboarding Real Estate Agents on our technology, processes, best practices
- Sales Training
- Customer Service Training
- Management Training
Here are just a few of the Working at Owners.com Advantages:
WORKING AT OWNERS ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top