ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
- Can you not only understand and analyze complex workflow issues, but also explain them to those around you?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist to help Altisource to support the DMS and Trustee Businesses
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Validating compliance impact and risk ratings for all incidents determined to be process failures or gaps
- Providing direction and guidance to Compliance Department testing team to use appropriate testing criteria and procedure to validate Business Unit is in compliance with corresponding regulatory/contractual requirements -You have to know this business inside and out!
- Assisting compliance manager with preparation of monthly compliance presentation for executive management, including trend analysis of incident data, compliance scorecard, compliance test results, and legal, regulatory, and legislative updates
- Reviewing monthly QA findings to ensure that exceptions with potential compliance, regulatory and/or legal impact are reported, and that root causes and remediation are identified
- Ad hoc projects to support the Online Real Estate Compliance Manager’s initiatives and reporting, which may include assisting with preparation of contractual and regulatory risk and control matrices, reviewing legal and regulatory changes and maintaining tracker, gathering and reviewing information needed to respond to regulatory and/or audit inquiries, and other similar projects
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Four year degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Strong data analysis, communication and writing skills demonstrated through professional experience and/or education
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility, as well as the ability to multi-task-We have a fast-pace environment here!
BLOW US AWAY IF IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN...
- Develop working relationships with Compliance Manager for Online Real Estate and Brokerage BUs -We are one big family here at Altisource!
- Develop general understanding of BUs’ policies and procedures, their services, and relevant contractual obligations, laws and regulations
- Develop thorough understanding of compliance management system utilized by compliance department, with specific emphasis on incident reporting and compliance testing
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top