Complaint Handling Associate
Nationwide Credit, Inc® ("NCI") is one of the largest asset recovery agencies in the country and consistently one of the highest rated performers across products on its client scorecards. NCI, a wholly owned subsidiary of Altisource® provides services that focus on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing their integrated technology that includes cutting edge decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
This position resolves escalated customer complaints identified in our daily interactions with customers through telephone, email, and correspondence. The customer advocate will review each escalation with the objective of identifying solutions to the customer’s concerns while identifying process improvement opportunities.
The customer advocate will be a key driver of a great customer experience.
- Resolve escalations received through multiple channels (internal escalations, client, correspondence, regulatory bodies, etc.)
- Issue recommendations to address findings identified in the complaint resolution process
- Provide written responses to applicable escalations within compliance standards
- Manage individual case load to ensure resolution within SLA
- Thorough record keeping of all assigned cases
- Coordinate with other business units to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve issues
- Special projects as assigned by management team
- Liaison with compliance and claims department to research regulatory complaints and lawsuits
- Other duties as assigned
Key Result Areas:
- Accurately review and document complaints/incidents audits (telephone escalations, regulatory complaints, incident reports, etc.) each day.
- Determine the critical issues associated with each complaint/incident reviewed
- Research and analyze the root causes for the complaint/incident identified
- Accurately report and document the issues, root causes and resolution of complaint/incident within 24 hours of identification
- Analyze trends and submit recommendations to Management for correction
Two years of collections experience preferred, with thorough knowledge of FDCPA and state collection laws. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess high attention to detail, be able to work independently as well as with a team. Also requires a high degree of confidentiality. Must possess excellent computer skills. Also requires knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. High School diploma or equivelent is required, Assoicates degree preferred.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top