Client Success Manager
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT VENDORLY?
- Do you enjoy managing enterprise client relationships within fast-paced and fun environments?
- Are you interested in starting in the first position of its kind with a growing team and trail blazing success?
- Do you have strong client management and Salesforce CRM experience?
If so, Vendorly, a division of Altisource, would love to hear from you! Vendorly is seeking a Client Success Manager to join our exciting and rapidly-growing team in Atlanta, GA to help take us to the next level of awesome. Vendorly is focused on solving the challenges of vendor management by helping banks and financial institutions streamline oversight of third-party vendors. We work closely with our partners to customize vendor management programs, including software to help keep you organized and services to ease your workload.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- The client success manager will be responsible for managing the relationship and product experience of our great customers while the Vendorly product is further built out and refined.
- Discover and execute upon upsell opportunities with current clients.
- Ensure all client interactions, requests, and upsell information is properly documented within Salesforce CRM. Present customer data to management on a regular basis.
- Coordinate between business and technology teams to ensure they are aware of product issues and client requests. Pair with legal team to ensure contract negotiations are expedited.
- Oversee the new client onboarding process and ensure a world class experience for all newly added business partners
THE SKILLS YOU HAVE:
- Must have previous client success management experience within a technology environment, specifically overseeing the use of a specific software product or suite of products!
- Strong experience using Salesforce CRM and MS Excel for client data reporting and project tracking
- Excellent verbal and written communication combined presentation skills
- Ability to discover client needs and establish product upsell opportunities with existing Vendorly software and service offerings
PERKS OF WORKING AT VENDORLY:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential; if you go above and beyond you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities (anything including baseball games, happy hours, bowling, and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top