Client Relationship Specialist - Mortgage Services
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE FULFILLMENT OPERATIONS?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Client Relationship Specialist to help facilitate the on-boarding process for new clients and maintain key service level standards. You will be responsible for assisting the Client Relationship Manager with obtaining new client relationships, managing existing client relationships and ensuring client instructions and policies are fully complied with on an on-going basis.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Managing invoice requests and revenue tracking for all clients
- Work with clients to set proper expectations, answer any inquiries, and request additional data and/or loan files from clients
- Assist in the presentation and delivery of final audit reports before delivery to clients
- Communicate and explain results, manage client inquiries and monitoring assigned projects to achieve timely results
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in mortgage underwriting, loan processing, or loan review and setup
- An ability to monitor progress of tasks and assignments in order to achieve timely results given customer priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft's Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the ability to quickly learn commercially available and proprietary computer application
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top