Chief Information Officer
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Chief Information Officer to modernize our approach to our infrastructure (Cloud), transform our current IT, and help us take that massive leap from where we are today! The right candidate will be driven by an efficient model and not the amount of their direct reports.
Altisource is aggressively investing in state of the art software and infrastructure management technologies that have the ability to significantly transform the industries in which we operate. Our technology vision has attracted “A” Players from successful companies including ABN AMRO, Capital One, JBoss, Microsoft, Red Hat, IHG, CNN and Turner Broadcasting.
The 200 person Technology Infrastructure and Compliance (TIC) organization provides technology services to internal and external clients collectively employing over 11,000 people over 16 locations worldwide.
- Analyze company’s current technology infrastructure and align it with the business’ strategic plans.
- Transforming the IT model from being delivery focused to business and customer focused.
- Building relationships with senior leadership with agility and responsiveness and able to influence decisions.
- Defines scope of strategic work efforts for Altisource, defines teams, accountability structures, metrics and works collaboratively with multiple organizations to provide overall leadership
- Manage programs within agreed SLA’s involving fundamental business change and expenditures with significant bottom-line revenue and cost impacts.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Select and implement awesome technology to streamline operations and help optimize our strategic initiatives.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to professionals and other staff within the organization.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Monitor changes and advancements in technology to discover ways we can gain a competitive advantage
- Analyzing the costs, value and risks of information technology.
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization as a member of the senior management team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration or related field.
- Extensive experience leading an IT organization
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of IT for a geographically dispersed organization.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Must have a strong understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, integration capabilities, including cloud.
- Must have experience with virtualization, use of open source, and technical infrastructure, applications, and environments.
- Must have demonstrated superior working knowledge of information security.
- Identify cost drivers and implement a costs control / reduction plan
- Develop short and long term technology strategy
- Cloud and virtualization
- Platform convergence
- Security infrastructure
- In-house vs. Outsource
- Complete team and technology assessment
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top