Roles and Responsibilities-
• Perform research and analysis to define feature and functional requirements to translate to detailed user stories
• Coordinate and lead SPRINT teams to deliver feature functionality and bug fixes
• Create/revise the following analysis artifacts and deliverables for user stories: process maps, business rules, user flows, and acceptance tests so that development and quality assurance are able to understand key requirements.
• Evaluate and reconcile information gathered from multiple sources; distinguish user requests from true underlying needs. Create quality requirements documentation.
Skill sets required-
• 3 or more years of mortgage industry experience, specifically within processing, underwriting, or loan origination systems administration
• 2 years or more in a software applications business analyst or product management role with experience creating and detailing requirements for user stories or leading SPRINT teams.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to adeptly demonstrate products.
• 2 years project management experience.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top