Brokerage Operations Manager
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Do you have a passion for real estate and technology?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Owners.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
As a Brokerage Operations Manager you will support our team of licensed real estate professionals by answering client questions, scheduling post-mutual events, and managing the escrow process. You have the charm to keep clients calm, the organization to keep the team working together without a hitch, and the know-how to smoothly move a deal through escrow.
- Build the BRS process and mature the new BRS process quickly
- Operations manager oversees the client manager and is hands on with designing/architecting as well as people management
- Maintain database by accurately and timely updating information and status changes
- Experience with real estate transaction coordination, escrow and/or loan processing
- Proficiency in MS Office programs; experience using Google Apps(Gmail, Calendar, Contacts); CRM software and Dotloop; knowledge of GAMLS and FMLS
- Customer service experience with an ability to build rapport with field agents
- Experience reviewing purchase contracts and listing agreements to identify errors or discrepancies
- The Real Estate Brokerage Operations Manager should have the ability to maintain 30-40 transactions in progress
- Meet all deadlines with 100% accuracy
- Become proficient with all real estate variances in multiple states
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top