Bilingual Mortgage Loan Originator
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural helper who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Bilingual Mortgage Loan Originator to help build our brand new Owners.com Loans business unit from the ground up! Come be a part of a stimulating business venture where you can expand your skill set!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Provide customer service by promptly responding to leads in a professional manner and providing information about loan types and interest rate options
- Generate complete loan applications by phone with corresponding documentation and meet individual monthly production goals
- Aid Processing Team in resolving mortgage application issues
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them in line with Altisource procedures
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and joining in professional organizations
WHAT ABOUT YOU?You have...
- An Active NMLS license for the State of Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas, Illinois, Ohio, California, Massachusetts and/or South Carolina; Ability to acquire additional NMLS and applicable state licenses
- Recent and extensive FHA, VA and Conventional loan originating experience
- The ability to connect quickly with customers in a call center environment
- Experience within the Mortgage Industry, with extensive knowledge about loan origination
BLOW US AWAY IF YOU ......
- Can Crush individual monthly production goals set by the business
- Can show us you can exceed target conversion rates of leads to loan applications
- Have fluency in both Spanish and English
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills-we believe top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top