Associate Scrum Master
Collaborate with engineering teams and product owners to create a collaborative scrum environment.
• Facilitate Scrum events: Roadmap Planning, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Standups, etc.
• Coach teams members to properly define and estimate Stories, while assisting the Product Owner to continually keep a sufficient set of stories defined and estimated.
• Ability to visualize and report Scrum team’s performance within the team and to a wider audience.
• Experience: 6-10 yrs
• Education: MCA/BCA/2-3 years diploma in Computer Application + Certified Scrum Master
• Industry Type: Software Service / Product Development
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top