Assistant Manager, HR Ops
Assistant Manager, Human Resources Operations PHP
The principal function of an employee in this class is to provide support across the full range of human resources functions. The work is performed under the supervision of the HR Manager. The nature of the work performed requires that the employee establishes and maintains strategic and effective working relationships across departments and business units of the Company, especially with the Financial Services vertical as HR Business Partner (HRBP).
The principal duties includes, but is not limited to maximizing workforce capability, providing change leadership, managing end to end employee lifecycle, supporting day-to-day HR Operations as well as proactively engaging in process improvements. Work is performed in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, but involves the exercise of independent judgment in formulating recommendations for process improvement.
This position will be responsible for and lead the Employee Engagement Program of the Company.
- The incumbent will be expected to collaborate with HR leaders and business leaders across the Company to identify and influence changes that will bring improvements.
- As HRBP for the Financial Services (FS vertical, the role has been designed to provide strategic arm to FS business units in meeting their HR requirements.
- In this HRBP role, the incumbent will liaise with the business leaders and managers to introduce specific HR initiatives relevant to business and recommend HR solutions aligned to business objectives.
- As Employee Engagement Program (EEP) Lead, the incumbent will oversee the EEP calendar of activities, including but not limited to identifying activities, communication, procurement, vendor accreditation, and employee surveys/feedback.
- Be the voice of business to suggest HR practices that support business objectives
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement innovative programs, processes and solutions
- Proactive liaison and consultation with business stakeholders to understand the changing needs of the business and to suggest solutions aligned to changing priorities
- Work with cross functional Centers of Excellence to facilitate end to end HR needs for the business pertaining to Talent Management, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Staffing, Succession Planning, Organization Structure and Skills Assessments
- Manage end to end employee life cycle including on boarding for new joiners, confirmation, performance appraisals, grievance handling, employee relations and employee separation
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience (Attrition Analysis, Early Warning Signals, Retention, Engagement levels)
- Assess and ascertain manpower requirements for the business ensuring adequate staff backup to avoid crisis situations and working with hiring team to ensure backfill hiring is completed within agreed timelines
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring an unbiased approach in query resolution prioritizing employer employee interests
- Proactive inputs to HR verticals on benchmarking requirements seeking internal as well as external market "best practice" opportunities that will enhance engagement
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvements and be actively involved in leadership business reviews, and engage with stakeholders on understanding business objectives both at a strategic and an operational level. This includes involvement in both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Create robust communication forums and facilitate interactions between the employees and management on a regular basis
- Manage exit interviews and support the business in analyzing the data and provide innovative solutions to improve retention rates
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top