ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for an Asset Manager to drive the success of the BRS program through asset oversight, quality control inspections, and broker outreach and training.
- Ensure renovation quality through site visits-You will be the pioneer!
- Complete Comparative Market Analyses on potential investment opportunities
- Provide insight on market conditions and other factors influencing property values-Have to know this business inside and out!
- Visit and opine on purchase decisions based on market experience
- Train staff on key topics related to the acquisition and disposition of investment properties-Be a leader!
- Your Real Estate Agent/Broker License
- Strong experience renovating and/or managing renovations
- A willingness to complete weekly site visits on assets in various stages of construction-Need to be out in the field!
- Establish a two-week cycle wherein all properties are visited-We need you to be fast-paced!
- Become fully versed in BRS systems and illustrate to management
- Reduce proportion of properties turning at a 'loss'-We know it’s a lot but we know you can do it!
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top