Architect - Jira
1. Serve as internal subject matter expert on implementation, management, and support of the Atlassian Software Stack.
2. Determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA setup and process workflows and identify where functionality can or cannot meet user requests
3. Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions, and project planning
4. Customize workflows for multiple projects and create custom fields, new issue types, workflow statuses, transitions, post-functions, field configurations, mandatory fields, and workflow schemes
5. Support and manage integrations to external systems as required
1. Tracking and handling all Jira administration requests from users, e.g. requests for project creation, able to create complex JIRA workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes
2. Advanced knowledge of JIRA tools and features, with excellent understanding of general administration and configuration to maximize efficiency in using the tool
3. Evaluating requests for global changes to Jira platform configuration, such as addition of new fields or plug-in modules, to assess potential impact to the overall platform and Testing changes in the test environment prior to any production change and Implementing approved changes to production, after testing
4. Ability to work independently across functions and work with all levels of users and management
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top