Analyst, Quality Assurance
Key Result Areas:
• Accurately review a minimum of 400 audits (calls, customer surveys, customer complaints, loans, etc.) each month.
• Ensure a minimum Efficiency of 98%/ month and a "minimum" Quality Check Score of 98%/ quarter.
• Analyze the root causes for the defects identified through the audits using basic quality tools.
• Accurately report the root causes of the defects to the business units within 24 hours of identifying the defects.
• Analyze trends and submit recommendations to Management for the top 80% defects identified each week/ month.
• Track action items specified by the business units to remediate the root causes identified.
• Lead a minimum of 4 calibration sessions every month and publish findings from the calibration sessions to the QA team and management.
• Train new hires on all Quality metrics and guidelines.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top