Are you ready for an exciting career at Mortgage Builder?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Do you have a creative mindset and a talkative personality?
- Do you feel confident in your sales ability; taking pride in what and how you sell while making clients feel comfortable?
If so, Mortgage Builder would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource®, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated Account Manager to join our exciting and rapidly-growing startup-like team to help take our organization to the next level of awesome. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures small to enterprise clients close more loans for less while complying with industry regulations.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Work with some of our largest, lending clients
- Work with other areas of the company (Product Management, Professional Services, Support) to make sure that customers are getting the most from our software and services
- Coordinate with Sales on opportunities for additional product or service delivery within these key accounts
- Proactively engage with key customers and obtain clear feedback
- Account management experience plus experience within mortgage industry services (bonus if you've managed enterprise accounts within the Mortgage industry)
- A high degree of functional knowledge in Mortgage subject matter and the ability to communicate that expertise to all organizational levels within internal and external clients
- Ability to travel to conduct customer site visits and attend conferences
- Prior experience managing accounts within software and/or technical settings highly preferred
BLOW US AWAY IF IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN…
- Renew 40% or more of assigned clients’ contracts
- Maintain billings for assigned clients which is approximately $500,000 per month
- Opportunistically generate additional revenue via cross-selling of additional services
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top