1712991 - Brokerage Support Specialist
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Do you have experience in a high-volume call center?
- Do you excel at providing great customer service?
- Do you have a self-starter attitude that is constantly iterating and improving?
If so, nice to meet you! We are looking for a talented Brokerage Support Specialist that is a combination of customer service and light technical support. Your job is to work with our brokers to help them solve issues that affect their productivity. Not only will you help solve issues, but you will build a network of contacts within Altisource to help get their concerns resolved ASAP.
If you are great at developing relationships, are a strong networker, have amazing communication skills and a bit of tech savvy, we are looking for you!
Reporting to: Manager, Transaction Coordination & Brokerage Support
Location: Full-Time position located in Sandy Springs, Georgia
WHAT YOU GET TO DO…
- Handle a high incoming call and email volume
- Answer agent inquiries and resolve light technical issues
- Attempt to resolve issues immediately or find the best person to resolve the issue within the organization
- Become proficient in Owners.com organizational structure and operating systems
- Build a network of contacts within Owners brokerage operations so you know who to send agents to for resolving specific issues
- Maintain contact with brokers until their problem is solved
- Track customer contact, resolution of issues and time it takes for problem resolution
WHAT ABOUT YOU? To accomplish the above, we expect you to have...
- You have 2-3 years’ experience in a customer support role
- You are tech savvy – no need to be highly technical – you can solve light technical problems i.e. help with agent apps, document storage system
- Know how to identify and escalate deeper tech issues to product support
- You are able to maintain a positive attitude and provide great customer service
- You are great at instilling confidence with frustrated customers that you will resolve their issues
- You are a problem solver with really strong communication skills
WORKING AT OWNERS.COM ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Annual Equity award grants - you should act like an owner, because you are one (publicly traded on NASDAQ: ASPS)
- 401k plans with 50% company match – we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family baseball games, happy hours and bowling) and onsite (examples include office Olympics, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
It is the policy of Owners.com not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of owners.com
owners.com—part of the Altisource family—sits amongst the Top 10 tech-enabled real estate brokerages in the country. With more than 160,000 residential sales under its belt since 2009, the brokerage has proven there’s a better way to buy and sell homes. Beyond expert support and thousands of listings, the team has also come to be known for its money-saving commission structure.
Back to top