Location: Springfield, Tennessee – United States
A Manufacturing career with Owens Corning can put you on the frontlines of innovation, from Operations Managers to Production Associates. You’ll have the assurance of working at a company that has achieved 10 consecutive years of safety improvement and feel proud knowing your work will touch the lives of people everywhere.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Follow up with Nonconforming reports and area
- Perform Gage Verification utilizing Master List, Scheduling and Performance
- Responsible for Document Control Coordination including Master List, Obsolete documents, Change Request Forms, review for format, release and distribution
- First Piece Approval process Leader – Perform, document and distribute FPA requirements for appliances
- Back-up Tool ID process as coordinated with First Piece Approval process
- Update monthly Quality Scorecards
- Training and follow up work center scrap reporting and coding
- Participate in Corrective Action
- As required, be Quality Liaison with Customers, Purchasing department, and Suppliers
- Maintain currency in Quality Requirements and provide training for the Quality Management System
- Track and update training records in the Learning Management System.
- Maintain the Job Control Plans and Job Hazard Analysis forms
- Comprehend and assist the Quality Leader with the PPAP process
- Internal Auditor for Scheduling, Lead Auditor, Performance, Report and Distribution
- Support Production department on quality issues.
- Other responsibilities as directed by Leader
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, some college preferred
- 1-2 years prior experience in a Quality role
- 1-2 years experience with calibrations and internal auditing
- 2-3 years experience with the ISO 9000 systems, FPA and PPAP documentation, and Non-conforming processes
This is an environment working with insulation
Owens Corning offers a variety of competitive pay and benefits.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company’s market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2015 sales of $5.4 billion and employs about 16,000 people in 25 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 62 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Back to top