West Coast Regional Manager
As the West Coast Regional Manager, you will lead the Outdoor Voices Retail shops, accountable for the customer experience, driving sales, and ensure brand alignment throughout the region.
- Ensure highest standard of customer service in stores and consistent achievement of sales plans.
- Assist operations to ensure standards are met and maintained regarding merchandise presentations, customer service, store safety, cleanliness, shrinkage and operating cost controls.
- Approve recruitment, selection, payroll guidelines, training, scheduling, and evaluation of store personnel.
- Communicate daily with Director of Retail, as well as corporate departments, regarding issues such as merchandise distribution, advertising, compensation, etc.
- Monitor merchandise of a retail store group to ensure effective inventory and merchandise management.
- Through store managers, directs compliance of store personnel with established Company policies, procedures, and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds, property, personnel and grievance practices.
- Assist in analyzing marketing potential of new and existing store locations and make recommendations.
- Analyze store operations, on all levels, and recommend changes necessary to challenge company goals and objectives
- 3 Years of Multi Store Experience, 6+ Years of Retail Experience
- Ability to drive results
- Effective Communication
- Passionate about growing the brand
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 100,000 people and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
Back to top