Vice President, Marketing
Outdoor Voices is looking for a leader and storyteller, with brand marketing experience and the unique ability to align brand message to target audiences and our goals. You will bring OV’s brand to life across all channels, online and IRL. You will work with other company leaders to promote the OV brand, grow the #DoingThings community, and establish OV as the most beloved Recreation brand in the world. You have consumer product experience at a lifestyle brand where preservation of brand integrity was paramount.
- Lead and be accountable for the vision, strategy, and results of brand positioning and campaigns, harmonizing a clear brand message across all channels, online and off
- Create an environment and process for compelling brand marketing/advertising campaigns to come to life, ensuring campaigns are on-brand, and optimized at different times for experience, press coverage, brand sentiment shifts, engagement, and overall sales impact
- Develop a long-term strategy while communicating and calendaring in a way that empowers other teams and lends visibility into the brand operations and strategy
- Build a clear view and understanding of the Outdoor Voices target customer and tailor the brand marketing program to reflect the data set
- Select and structure deals with brand partners and influencers to create healthy, long-term relationships that increase reach and amplify brand perception and influence
- Develop close working relationships with Founder and other brand leaders to ensure a shared vision and roadmap for bringing it to life
- Be a Player/Coach, providing hands-on leadership to build and motivate a top-performing team
- Partner with the other leaders across the company to develop our forward-looking company strategy and building a culture of cohesion and inclusion
- 10+ years of Marketing leadership across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Experience managing a team of 8+ people
- Low-ego leadership style, always asking what you can do to make the team more successful
- Business and financial acumen combined with analytical skills
- A creative eye and genuine curiosity for new opportunities to connect with our community
- Experience growing a brand/company from early stage to significant market presence and revenue
- Experience marketing for a brand where a significant portion of revenue is generated by selling the product
- Holistic brand thinker who appreciates and invests in the entire process, from making a physical product to marketing to merchandising to driving loyalty
About Outdoor Voices:
Outdoor Voices is an activewear brand that is on a mission to get the world moving. By freeing fitness from performance and bringing play back into everyday life, we are building a community of Recreational enthusiasts who believe that Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends — is the surest, most important way to a happy and healthy life.
Outdoor Voices is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our Community. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your application at People@OutdoorVoices.com.
Back to top