Social Media Coordinator
Outdoor Voices is looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media Coordinator to join our team. This role is responsible for executing a social media strategy that rapidly grows OV’s customer base and deepens our relationship with existing fans. This role will also maintain a live and active relationship with contributors, communicating best practice and editorial calendars with content creators, including those creating long form editorial, photography, video and ambassador integration.
- Live and breathe the Outdoor Voices brand
- Coordinate generation of original content (with a heavy emphasis on creation of original imagery) for initiatives and promotion of the company as a lifestyle brand, aligning with brand voice and aesthetic
- Creation and maintenance of Instagram reporting documents
- Manage the process of launching collections on social media
- Work closely with Editorial/Content director to coordinate and deploy daily posts for all social media platforms
- Coordinate and collaborate with CX department to ensure social audience is always engaged on Instagram and flag customer chatter and questions for CX on the channel
- Assist in the management of the social media editorial calendar, ensuring its always up-to-date and leveraging the larger marketing and major branded moments calendar, helping to amplify eComm and brand initiatives throughout the year
- Provide on-going data and recommendations on the future of social media including but not limited to, emerging consumer trends, new social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Help Editorial and Content Director develop a system of standards and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing
- Maintain a deep understanding of current and emerging channel/network capabilities
- Manage and update key blogger and influencer database (including Instagram outreach)
- Inform all influencer initiatives via email outreach, with a focus on content-generation; track and report on results of all outreach
- Coordinate plans for influencer partnerships (sweepstakes, giveaways, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience (internships and personal brand included) in social media strategy, execution and community management, either on the agency or brand side.
- Passionate about the social media world and a social influencer in your own right.
- Proficient in photography, video and writing skills.
- Speed is of the essence in Social – candidate expected to able to manage the pressure of real time content needs that may come up to support our business and marketing imperatives
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top