An OV Shop Leader is more than a sales manager and shop supervisor. This role manages daily shop operations and documents key learnings from customers to improve the experience. You’ll develop and lead a team of OV Brand Reps as a group of energetic faces of the brand who embody our values, develop incredible product knowledge and come to OV everyday with an upbeat, friendly attitude. You’ll work closely with your local Field Marketing Team to drive community engagement and develop strong relationships with local Recreationalists.
- Manage shop inventory.
- Mentor, train, and grow OV Brand Reps.
- Be an expert on the OV brand and on all OV products
- Educate customers about OV products and facilitate sales.
- Recruit energetic, friendly individuals that embody the Doing Things mission
- Build a team of OV product experts that know the OV brand and all OV products inside and out and communicate this knowledge engaging, and confident manner with our customers to facilitate sales.
- Host monthly Doing Things events in-shop in partnership with the Field Marketing Team to engage loyal customers and get new ones in
- Act as main point of communication between OV shop and CX Team
- Manage Sales Associates scheduling
- Key Holder
- Have deep activewear expertise
- Impeccable customer service skills: identify customers’ needs and tailor solutions accordingly
- Previous experience managing inventory
- Passion for the OV mission
- Love for OV products
- Approachable: act like a friend that gives great Outdoor Voices advice, with a personal touch
- Positive energy: has a “no such thing as a stupid question” attitude
- Great communication skills: can communicate with everyone—patience is key
- Ability to facilitate introductions and communication between customers
- Retail/sales experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude (no task is beneath you)
- Quick to learn
- Understanding of the OV aesthetic and visual language
- Able to work weekends
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- OV product!
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Director, Product Strategy
Mariel partners with the Design Team, helping them execute and realize their creative visions. She ensures Outdoor Voices’ technical apparel and brand reflect the company’s inclusive approach to activity.
Back to top