Sales Supervisor, NYC Shops
As a Sales Supervisor you will be focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Sales Supervisors have a direct impact on the success of Outdoor Voices through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and feedback to both store and corporate leadership.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Outdoor Voices values and brand personality to customers
- Give continuous feedback to Store Leadership on whats working and whats not in the store
- Serve as an acting manager in the absence of a manager on the floor
- Responsible for opening and closing store
- Manage cash transactions and closing out cash sales at the end of the day
- Communicate updates to the team and write daily wrap-ups when a manager is not present
- Complete operational tasks as needed including but not limited to cycle counts, inventory reconciliation and online order fulfillment
- Assist Store Managers in training new employees
- A seasoned expert at exceptional customer experience
- A self-starter with a propensity for Doing Things
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn
- 1-3 years of Retail Apparel experience, leadership experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others toward a common purpose
Seeking both Full and Part Time Sales Supervisors for our NYC locations.
Full Time Sales Supervisors will be expected to work 35-40 hours per week predominantly opening or closing shifts. Must also be available to work weekends.
Part Time Sales Supervisors will be expected to work 25-30 hours per week predominantly opening or closing shifts. Must also be available to work weekends.
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation, including clothing allowance and company discount.
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top