Who We Are:
Outdoor Voices is an active lifestyle brand. We believe in freeing fitness from performance, and embrace activity with ease, humor, and delight. We feel that Doing Things – moving your body and having fun with friends – outlasts a win when it comes to inspiring sustainably active lives. Our mission is to get people out there and Doing Things together, to redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
Outdoor Voices Founder and CEO Tyler Haney was always an athlete, but stopped resonating with the neon/black/mesh apparel on the market and the harder, faster, stronger mentality that went with it. She realized that what inspired her to stay active was completely different – more balanced, fun, and freeing – than the pressure to perform that once fueled her competitive edge. While studying at Parsons School of Design, she became obsessed with technical fabrics and shortly after graduation set out to create a new category of activewear.
Freeing fitness from performance.
Technical Apparel for Recreation.
To spark bonds through activity and redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
We’re casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who integrate activity into everything we do –from product design to team culture. Our goal is to grow the OV Community by participating in it, to inspire Doing Things together by Doing Things, together.
About the role:
As a Sales Supervisor you will be focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Sales Supervisors have a direct impact on the success of Outdoor Voices through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and feedback to both store and corporate leadership.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Outdoor Voices values and brand personality to customers
- Give continuous feedback to Store Leadership on whats working and whats not in the store
- Serve as an acting manager in the absence of a manager on the floor
- Responsible for opening and closing store
- Manage cash transactions and closing out cash sales at the end of the day
- Communicate updates to the team and write daily wrap-ups when a manager is not present
- Complete operational tasks as needed including but not limited to cycle counts, inventory reconciliation and online order fulfillment
- Assist Store Managers in training new employees
- A seasoned expert at exceptional customer experience
- A self-starter with a propensity for Doing Things
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn
- 1-3 years of Retail Apparel experience, leadership experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others toward a common purpose
Full Time Sales Supervisors will be expected to work 35-40 hours per week predominantly opening or closing shifts. Must also be available to work weekends.
Part Time Sales Supervisors will be expected to work 25-30 hours per week predominantly opening or closing shifts. Must also be available to work weekends.
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, including clothing allowance and company discount.
Back to top