Quality and Product Compliance Manager
Who We Are:
Outdoor Voices is an active lifestyle brand. We believe in freeing fitness from performance, and embrace activity with ease, humor, and delight. We feel that Doing Things – moving your body and having fun with friends – outlasts a win when it comes to inspiring sustainably active lives. Our mission is to get people out there and Doing Things together, to redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
Outdoor Voices Founder and CEO Tyler Haney was always an athlete, but stopped resonating with the neon/black/mesh apparel on the market and the harder, faster, stronger mentality that went with it. She realized that what inspired her to stay active was completely different – more balanced, fun, and freeing – than the pressure to perform that once fueled her competitive edge. While studying at Parsons School of Design, she became obsessed with technical fabrics and shortly after graduation set out to create a new category of activewear.
Freeing fitness from performance.
Technical Apparel for Recreation.
To spark bonds through activity and redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
We’re casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who integrate activity into everything we do –from product design to team culture. Our goal is to grow the OV Community by participating in it, to inspire Doing Things together by Doing Things, together.
About the role:
We’ve built incredible product, brand, and community. We are now looking for a world class individual to join our Product team.
The Quality & Product Compliance manager will be responsible for raw material and finished good product quality and assurance, the relationship with our external testing partner and all vendor management KPIs and reporting.
Specific Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our external testing partner
- Manage OV raw material and finished good testing
- Conduct pre-qualification and factory audits as required
- Manage the vendor qualification and onboarding process
- Develop and manage OV vendor KPIs and dashboard for quarterly reporting and reviews
- Ensure OV is compliant with changes compliance requirements
- Attend relevant industry conferences as required
About you: (minimum requirements)
- 4-5+ years quality assurance, compliance experience
- Technical degree or on the job experience with technical construction and/or apparel manufacturing
- Vendor management experience
- CSR awareness
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Very hands on, detailed approach to your work
- Proficient in a PDM/PLM system
- Love activity
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation!
Back to top