Project Manager/ Architectural Designer
We are seeking a talented Project Manager / Designer with the desire to be in a creative and collaborative office. Ideal candidates must thrive in a self-directed environment, have sound judgement, and an overactive attention to detail. You can see some of our retail design work here and here.
- Establishing and managing project schedules and budgets
- Acting as main point of contact throughout the duration of the project with direction from design director
- Designing & compiling Schematic Design, Design development, and Construction documents drawing sets
- Project coordination with AOR, GC and other 3rd party consultants, fabricators, and vendors
- Management of CA phase of design projects including: construction site visits, meetings with GC and appropriate vendors, punch-list process, etc.
- Assisting the development team with LOI and LOD process during lease signing
- 3-5 years experience as project manager in architecture or interior design. Retail design experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited university
- Proficient in Sketchup and AutodCAD (Revit a plus)
- strong design and organizational skills
- strong oral and written communications
- Works well under pressure and able to prioritize multiple project deadlines
- Digital graphic skills, including familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Appreciates art, fashion, music and film
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Director, Product Strategy
Mariel partners with the Design Team, helping them execute and realize their creative visions. She ensures Outdoor Voices’ technical apparel and brand reflect the company’s inclusive approach to activity.
Back to top