We are looking for a world-class project manager to join our technology team and make our digital experiences best-in-class as we build out the next great activewear brand together. The right candidate is a versatile project manager, able to jump into a team environment, and make an immediate impact. You should be able to work across multiple disciplines, identify roadblocks early, mitigate risk, and deliver successful projects for the entire organization. You should also be able to review features and deliverables and ensure we are delivering the highest quality experiences to our users.
- Own feature delivery through completion
- Lead agile development process for the technology team, including sprint planning, grooming, standups, and demos
- Improve Outdoor Voices delivery process across entire organization
- Work directly with engineering and design to plan and estimate project timelines
- Select the project management tools that allow us to continue to scale
- Interface with all aspects of the business, and drive priorities/requirements/kpi’s
- Lead initiatives and report out status
- Be a voice for the customer in all that we do
- Review features and deliverables, ensuring we are delivering high quality products
- Create executive-level visibility of progress towards projects
- 3+ years of software development project management experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Agile and able to work in a startup environment
- Ability to break down and estimate complex problems
- Familiar with building, launching, and supporting products that are used globally
- Previous experience with Ecommerce/Retail is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 100,000 people and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
Back to top