Pop Up Sales Supervisor
As a Sales Supervisor you will be focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Sales Supervisors have a direct impact on the success of Outdoor Voices through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and feedback to both store and corporate leadership. This role is based out of our Pop Up shop in downtown Aspen and will last thru mid-September.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Outdoor Voices values and brand personality to customers
- Give continuous feedback to Store Leadership on whats working and whats not in the store
- Serve as an acting manager in the absence of a manager on the floor
- Responsible for opening and closing store
- Manage cash transactions and closing out cash sales at the end of the day
- Communicate updates to the team and write daily wrap-ups when a manager is not present
- Complete operational tasks as needed including but not limited to cycle counts, inventory reconciliation and online order fulfillment
- Assist Store Managers in training new employees
- A seasoned expert at exceptional customer experience
- A self-starter with a propensity for Doing Things
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn
- 1-3 years of Retail Apparel experience, leadership experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others toward a common purpose
Part Time Sales Supervisors will be expected to work 25-30 hours per week predominantly opening or closing shifts. Must also be available to work weekends.
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation and perks, including clothing allowance and company discount.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Director, Product Strategy
Mariel partners with the Design Team, helping them execute and realize their creative visions. She ensures Outdoor Voices’ technical apparel and brand reflect the company’s inclusive approach to activity.
Back to top