Pop Up Assistant Store Manager
An Assistant Store Manager at Outdoor Voices directly supports and drives the success and trajectory of the store. You’ll also work very closely with your local Field Marketing Manager to ensure community engagement and drive new customer growth through events and local relationships.
- Model and assist Store Manager in teaching sales associates to support a positive client-centric environment
- Coaches sales associates to maximize performance and productivity
- Lead by example and uphold a positive work environment and brand ethos
- Works with store manager to help oversee sales associates goals and development plans for store growth
- Aids in the process of interviewing and trains new staff members
- Work with Store Manager to maximize sales by ensuring an efficient and client-centric store operation.
- Aids in monitoring daily, weekly and monthly sales goals of all associates and ensure quality selling and customer service standards are met
- Executes action plans to improve key performance indicators to maximize business
- Drives sales on the floor and monitors selling, service and clienteling behaviors
- Meets or exceeds individual sales goals
- Promotes community involvement to drive brand awareness and loyalty
- At least 1-3 years of retail experience
- Active and/or contemporary experience strongly preferred
- Passion for customer service, styling and product, and recreational activity
- Relationships with local recreation and/or fitness community preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales
- Exhibits a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and inspires by example
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask cooperatively with the team towards a common goal
- Keen sense of detail and highly organized
- Solution oriented and product centered
- Hourly-based wage. Includes health benefits, paid vacation and competitive discounts on OV apparel.
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top