Part Time Shop Supervisor
- Use your personality, love of the brand and product knowledge to connect all customers to the brand and welcome them to the OV community
- Develop a deep understanding of OV customer and product. Understand their journey, elevate their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement. You are our customer’s voice to the rest of the company.
- Assist customers with their product needs in order to provide them with their uniform for recreation
- Take ownership of all day-to-day customer interactions— in the shop, in the community, online and over the phone. No task is too small.
- Drive loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and the notion of the Doing Things, both in and outside of our store.
- Work with Brand Reps and other leaders to improve and streamline our customer’s experience.
- Connect customers to our community by assisting with in shop and out of shop engagement efforts such as in-shop events, studio visits and mindshare moments
- Serve as acting manager in the absence of a manager on the floor driving both business results and Doing Things culture
- Perform opening and closing procedures as well as managing cash handling at the start or end of the day
- Communicate updates to the team and write daily wrap-ups when a manager is not present
- Complete operational tasks as needed, including but not limited to: cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and online order fulfillment.
- Assist Shop Leaders in training new employees.
- 1-3 years of Retail apparel experience— leadership a plus
- Seasoned expert at exceptional customer service
- Self-starter with a propensity for Doing Things
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others towards a common goal
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Megan P.Influencer Marketing Manager
Megan is responsible for growing the Outdoor Voices digital community. She manages the ambassador program and identifies social influencers and ambassadors to bring the product and brand mission to life.
Back to top