Part Time Shop Supervisor
As a Shop Supervisor you will be focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best overall customer experience. Shop Supervisors have a direct impact on the success of Outdoor Voices through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and feedback to both store and corporate leadership.
- Use your personality, love of the brand and product knowledge to connect all customers to the brand and welcome them to the OV community
- Develop a deep understanding of OV customer and product. Understand their journey, elevate their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement. You are our customer’s voice to the rest of the company.
- Assist customers with their product needs in order to provide them with their uniform for recreation
- Take ownership of all day-to-day customer interactions— in the shop, in the community, online and over the phone. No task is too small.
- Drive loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and the notion of the Doing Things, both in and outside of our store.
- Work with Brand Reps and other leaders to improve and streamline our customer’s experience.
- Connect customers to our community by assisting with in shop and out of shop engagement efforts such as in-shop events, studio visits and mindshare moments
- Serve as acting manager in the absence of a manager on the floor driving both business results and Doing Things culture
- Perform opening and closing procedures as well as managing cash handling at the start or end of the day
- Communicate updates to the team and write daily wrap-ups when a manager is not present
- Complete operational tasks as needed, including but not limited to: cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and online order fulfillment.
- Assist Shop Leaders in training new employees.
- 1-3 years of Retail apparel experience— leadership a plus
- Seasoned expert at exceptional customer service
- Self-starter with a propensity for Doing Things
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others towards a common goal
Part Time Shop Supervisors will be expected to work 25-30 hours per week predominantly opening or closing shifts. Must also be available to work weekends.
Compensation / Perks:
Competitive Hourly-based wage.
Clothing Allowance & Discount on OV apparel.
Becoming part of the OV internal community
About Outdoor Voices:
Outdoor Voices is an activewear brand that is on a mission to get the world moving. By freeing fitness from performance and bringing play back into everyday life, we are building a community of Recreational enthusiasts who believe that #doingthings — moving your body and having fun with friends — is the surest, most important way to a happy and healthy life.
Back to top