Part Time Sales Associate, Austin Shop
We’ve built incredible product, brand, and community. We are now seeking out individuals who have drive and ambition to help support the Outdoor Voices’ Austin shop. In this role, you will be on the front line dealing with Outdoor Voices’ customers each and every day. Your role is to represent the brand and understand our core values as you assist our customers and sell OV product.
- Retail experience, minimum 1.5 years preferred
- You are positive and approachable.
- You’ve a friendly, engaging personality.
- You’re confident, helpful, and polite
- You’re comfortable working with the public.
- You assist customers in finding the product they are looking for (as well as the product they might not have known they were looking for).
- You go Above + Beyond with customer interaction; you create 1- on-1 relationships.
- You are familiar and comfortable with processing Credit Card payments.
- You are adept at answering e-mail / telephone queries from customers.
- You keep the floor stocked with relevant product—sizing, merchandising, etc.
- You work with Customer Support + Operations to help fulfill the occasional online order.
- You provide feedback to the shop manager on customer questions, feedback, and trends.
- You’ve the ability to be a part of a sales team.
Compensation & Perks:
Hourly-based wage. Competitive discounts on OV apparel. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply! This position is part-time and on-site at our beautiful Austin Shop!
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top